Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, December 1, 2017

Allah's beloved


Salam Maulidurrasul. 
Allahumma Solli A'la Muhammad,  Wa a'laihi wassalam. 
The most touching story that I know about Rasulullah to me is when the day of entrance to the Paradise and Rasulullah s.a.w. will be our leader.  And when he knock the Gate of Jannah.  Paradise ask "Who is there?". Rasulullah replied "I am Muhammad ibn Abdullah". The Jannah open the gate and said "We were waiting for you all this long. Upon creation of Paradise Allah said "my beloved will open this door". SubhanaAllah.  And Rasulullah's name will be at the trees at everywhere in Jannah.  MashaAllah. .
Allah loves Rasulullah so much.  How could we not love him.. :')




1 comment: