Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, October 14, 2016

When I got back to You

Ya Rabb.. For the beautiful moment of my life thank You ya Rabb, one day when I got back to You, be please with me, cause thats all I need ya Rabb… 

All I wanted is You to be happy with me and my heart content with just it 
If all the prayers that I made before altogether for what I want in this duniya and hereafter..
And if all my wishes and my hopes and my dreams of the heart..
Of all I have wanted in this duniya and hereafter..

Were to be compared with Your love and please and redha towards me
Then..it would be incomparable

Therefore let my heart wish for You to be happy and redha with me the most..
And let it be sufficient for my heart ya Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment