Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

For every moment

Ya Rabb, tonight as I was sitting here and have a thought about You and my life, thank You ya Rabb. I can’t express by words of how much peaceful I am right now, feeling so content and happy in a way that I felt just so peaceful and rest ya Rabb. I guess I ve been longing for this feeling for a long time. Ya Allah, thank You for my family so much ya Rabb. I can’t ask You more about my family because it is such a beautiful gift from You ya Allah. 
Ya Allah, I used to fight for why things are not happening and why things are happening, I remember when I used to battle inside my heart for why I feel things and why I don’t, why I was in pain, why I have to go through these and these, until I realise at one point of time when I stop fighting with Your decree ya Rabb, but accept it with gratefulness. 
Ya Rabb, I am so thankful that You instil in me peace that I ve been longing for, strength that I ve been wishing for, and most of all happiness that I ve been dreaming of. Truly ya Rabb, contentment of heart is only achieved by pleasing You and remembrance of You and being grateful much of what You have decreed upon me. 
Ya Rabb, for this peaceful night, thank You ya Rabb… How do I? What should I…said to You…to express my gratitude enough, how do I be grateful to You as much as You deserve ya Rabb.. because You deserve so much more. So much more..
Thank You ya Allah.. for every moment in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment