Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, March 11, 2016

The unseen realms

Istikharah's du'a

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْتَخِيرُكَ بِعِلْمِكَ وَأَسْتَقْدِرُكَ بِقُدْرَتِكَ وَأَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْعَظِيمِ فَإِنَّكَ تَقْدِرُ وَلَا أَقْدِرُ وَتَعْلَمُ وَلَا أَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ اللَّهُمَّ إِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ خَيْرٌ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاقْدُرْهُ لِي وَيَسِّرْهُ لِي ثُمَّ بَارِكْ لِي فِيهِ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ هَذَا الْأَمْرَ شَرٌّ لِي فِي دِينِي وَمَعَاشِي وَعَاقِبَةِ أَمْرِي فَاصْرِفْهُ عَنِّي وَاصْرِفْنِي عَنْهُ وَاقْدُرْ لِي الْخَيْرَ حَيْثُ كَانَ ثُمَّ أَرْضِنِي

“O Allah, verily I seek the better [of either choice] from You, by Your knowledge,
and I seek ability from You, 
by Your power,
and I ask You from Your immense bounty. 
For indeed You have power, and I am powerless; 
You have knowledge and I know not; 
You are the Knower of the unseen realms. 

O Allah, if You know that this matter is good for me with regard to my religion,
my livelihood and the end of my affair then decree it for me,
facilitate it for me, and grant me blessing in it. 
And if You know that this matter is bad for me with regard to my religion,
 my livelihood and the end of my affair 
then turn it away from me and me from it; 
and decree for me better than it, wherever it may be, and make me content with it.”



No comments:

Post a Comment