Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

For the love of You that never stop

Ya Allah...

Thank You so much..

For every hope that I made

For every breath that I take

For every love that You've instil in me ya Rabb

For every happiness that I feel

For laughter that I made

For dancing around the house when I feel the joy

For jumping around when I received good news

For making my mum and dad proud of me ya Allah..

For every walk that I take

For every rest that I made

For every words that I write

For every words that I love

For every kindness to me

For every hurt that I feel

For every sadness that I have to encounter with

For every du'a that fills me

For every tears that I made

For the love of You that never stop

For my hope into You..

For every single time..

For every move that I made in Solaah

For every of the recitation of the Quran

For every of Your words that touched my heart

For my heart and my soul

For my loved ones whom I love

For my everything in me that I love so much

For secure that You promised me

For love that You promised me

For the Day that You promised me

For the safety that You will give

Thank You Ya Allah...
For everything Ya Allah
Thank You ya Allah

So much.


No comments:

Post a Comment