Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Thats all beauty

Every people had gone through different struggles and challenges in life so don't devalue their struggles, instead show them mercy and understanding.

Allah had chosen different people to undergo different test that if you are in their position you would have not been capable to go through it.

Trust me, any past/trauma or experience in life that is extremely rupturing your heart but make you closer to Allah is actually blessings so much in every way. 

The closeness to Allah that you have now cannot be replaced with anything, anyone, any duniya materials things at all. At all.

So be thankful much, by saying to Allah.. 

'Ya Allah, would have not been because of You had test me with the pain, I would have not been this close to You’

Sometimes when your heart really cries to Allah, solely to Him, thats all beauty you need in life. Thats all the happiness that you really need.

And for every tears ya Allah, thank You so much..






No comments:

Post a Comment