Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Allah is Consistent

Sometimes when there are things that hurt your heart, you need to just let Allah be your Restorer so much.
Because wallah He is the Restorer of hearts.

The beautiful thing about this life is the inconsistency. The pain would not be consistent and the happiness as well,but know that Allah is.


Allah is so consistent in loving you, in taking care of you and holding all of your affairs.

But for me right now the most that touched my heart is…

Allah is consistently restoring your heart.

No matter how break it is in the past or will be in the future, He is always consistent in restoring it.

So when you are hurt... just be sabr and patient with your heart and soul for a while.

Soon you will find that,
SubhanaAllah, its true <3
heart emoticon
Allah is indeed Al-Jabbar. The Restorer of broken heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment