Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Just that so much. :')

You know how much Allah loves you. You feel that. You really feels that in the depth of your heart. Allah, He. He could abondon us. but He just wont.

No matter what, No matter how much we made mistakes. He just stay there.. He gives. All the time. Allah loves us so much. Theres no word to describe.

*******

If that huge Allah loves for us then what about His love towards Rasulullah s.a.w. ?
Can you imagine, how much His Mercy, how much He loves him?
Rasulullah's name was written everywhere in Jannah. .He, a mankind, just like us.
But Allah loves him so much... such that the love... could you feel how much He reserved for Rasulullah s.a.w. in Jannah? Ya Habibullah.

And Allah says " I will not open the gate of Jannah, until my
beloved one (Rasulullah s.a.w.) opens the gate" :')

Just that so much. tears. *

No comments:

Post a Comment