Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

How do you beg to Allah?

My dear brothers and sisters,
When you dont get what you want, you ask ..
"Why,...whyyy.. did'nt He gave you what you want? Why did'nt Allah granted your prayers? " And you feel angry.

Sisters, Brothers..
Have you thought a moment. And question yourselves.
How do you beg to Allah?? How.. Did you cry?
Did you feel your heart pounding so fast, fearing of Allah.. and tears flowing your cheeks..
Did you willing to sacrifice ur sleep to do tahajjud and cry in the middle of sajdah just to ask for your prayers to be granted...
Did you sweat a lot when you pray, and you did not give up.. you keep on asking.. Did you? Did you?

Did you remember how Rasulullah S.A.W. pray to Allah? 6 to 7 hours at night waking, and reciting long Surahs, a bucket of tears flowing his eyes.. because he fears.. masha Allah! He fears Allah so much..

Where are we now? Did you prepare the day when no life exists except Allah Al Mighty, who stands alone on His own The Most Powerful to every single thing? Subhana Allah. To Him we come, and to Him we belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment