Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Everlasting Paradise

Description of Jannah (Paradise) is so overwhelming Masha Allah!

And when the man enter Jannah, he will pass by mansion by mansion ..he will automatically know where is his mansion.. his heart is only attached to what inside his mansion ..what Allah reserved for him.

When he is in front of his beautiful mansion he will be very happy and very grateful. When he come near the mansion.. he will freeze .. and u know why? Subhana Allah he will freeze staring at his beautiful wife for 40 years! Masha Allah . Can you imagine how beautiful is the woman of Jannah (us insha Allah amiin)? We will not die there, we live forever subhana Allah!

And then, the man will walk into his mansion, and pass room by room, by saying Alhamdulillah for everything He reserved for him. Subhana Allah!

Everlasting paradise. So why not we sacrifice only few years in this temporary duniya by truly worshipping Allah for eternal everlasting Paradise that Allah promised?

No comments:

Post a Comment