Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Your true beauty

Allah is The Most Beautiful.

Rasulullah is the most beautiful person.

Paradise is the most beautiful place.

How can we meet The Most Beautiful in the most beautiful place if we are not beautiful enough?

Where is your beauty dear? Where is your beauty?

It is in your heart. Your daily inner struggles. What you do everyday. What do you feel when you pray. What do you feel when people hurt you.

When you forgive , you are beautiful
When you sabr, you are beautiful
When you try your best, you are beautiful
When you accept the tests, you are beautiful
When you dont give up, you are beautiful
And Most of all, when you remember Allah more, you are very beautiful

Dzikir always, Recite al Quran always, Pray with all your heart.
Do you know how much He remember you every single day?


No comments:

Post a Comment