Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Allah's Plan



Sometimes what makes us down and feeling really bad is having a bad perception towards our future. We thought that we dont deserve to be this happy, or we thought we never gonna be this success.

No, indeed thats perception makes you feel weak, and weaken your heart and mind.

What you really need is a good mindset about ur future.
Hey do you remember...

Allah takkan menjadikan sesuatu qadha bg hambaNya melainkan qadha itu yg terbaik untuk nya.

its true, we plan, but Allah is the best of Planners.

always remember.. to be strong,
You have to set your mind that Allah will give the best ever that you could EVER imagine.

And how thats feel?

Amazing right?

Hence positive mind kills weaknesses, good perception build strength, amazing faith increases motivation, high spirit pulls us towards success. Successs duniya hereafter. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment