Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So close to Ramadan :')

Starting of something new

Have we ask ourselves.. how can we make the MOST of Ramadan?
Do you have what it takes to keep your heart in touch, regardless of the distractions around you? To be one of those who look back and realize they’ve had an AMAZING Ramadan?

The holiest of month is coming soon, alhamdulillah <3

Alhamdulillah im very excited because this is my favourite time of the year.
So how to make the most of it with bless deeds?
This is just my sharing <3

1. Have the correct intention. (Niat)
Some of us tend to forget actually why we are fasting.

"O you who believe! Observing As-Saum (the fasting) is prescribed for you as it was prescribed for those before you, that you may become Al-Muttaqun (pious)(taqwa)" (2:183)

Hadith Rasulullah S.A.W. - Every act of the son of Adam is for him except fasting. It is done for My sake and I will give a reward for it. (Abu Huraira reported)

By Allah is Whose Hand in the life of Muhammad, the breath of the observer of fast is sweeter to Allah than the fragrance of musk. :'''') (Muslim)

Rasulullah S.A.W. saying "The reward of deeds depend upon intentions and every person will get the rewarded according to what he intended" (Bukhari)

No comments:

Post a Comment