Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Assalamualaikum. I am Nadia Syamila. Welcome to one of places where I pour my heart, my emotions, my feelings and most of the things out. May we inspire each other. Hope we meet in Jannah. Pray for me. And forgive me for my mistakes. Jazakallahukhayr.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Mummy and Daddy, I love you


From little baby we have been given so many things <3 so much love and mercy from our parents.. Especially mum <3 and thats why " syurga di tapak kaki ibu"
Even if it is soo hard to do good deeds to our parent for example, doing the chores..
But with the rememberance of what mum and dad had done to us, we can do the chores with
open heart..

For those who still "malas" to do the chores, lets try think of doing it JUST because of Allah.
Then, you will make Allah pleased to you.

I know, i know its hard to make our mum please with our chores.. But  Im sure somehow somewhere
we at least reduced their problem or let say "beban"

Allah Knows and Writes everything we do.

Rasulullah S.A.W said that "Keredaan Allah S.W.T terletak pada keredaan ibu bapa"

Loving daughter/son will always attracts mum and  dad , trust me

Lets hug them and say I LOVE YOU <3

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Ya Allah ya Tuhanku, Engau ampunkanlah dosa ibu bapaku, dan kurniakanlah rahmat kepada mereka ya Wahhab, Engkau kasihanilah mereka sepertimana mereka mengasihani kami sewaktu kami kecil dahulu. Amiin ya Rabb <3

2 comments: